Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fertility pendant........ warning..... BOOBS!

I can hardly remember when I last made a goddess bead which is quite naughty of me seeing as a few people have asked for some. When I was torching last night (using borosilicate glass) this interesting pendant came out .... almost by itself! The first thing my husband Leo said when he saw it was "wow..... weird" which I have decided will be taken as a compliment.... cough cough.

Firstly I made the "baby" out of caramel boro glass and then encased it with loads of clear to make a drop pendant. To me, it sort of looked like a big belly with a baby inside so I thought I might as well go the whole hog and add some boozies as well.

I am thinking that maybe this one could be really good luck for someone who has difficulty getting pregnant, sort of like a good luck charm or maybe for someone who works in the health fertility field........ I hope someone will luv her!

No comments:

Post a Comment